This is a bit of a review of this free mobile phone game downloads:
Duke Nukem 3D, a classic PC first-person shooter mobile phones games developed by 3D Realms and released on January 29, 1996 is finally available for S60 devices, twelve years after its initial release!

It is really nice to see that Duke is still alive and I’m pretty sure that there are a lot of old fans who want to play the game again or on a new platform, especially if you one of those folks who are waiting for Duke Nukem Forever for more than a 10 years.


For the younger of you that might not remember, Duke Nukem 3D is a game that warms my heart and brings good memories and I can’t tell you how fun is to play through the original episodes once again! Duke is the award winning game that hel… .. .Get this mobile applications, free mobile phone game downloads to your nokia or sony ericsson. I try to play mobile games in my new Nokia phone
duke nukem game hp

Comments